LOCATION : Brussels South and West
We are looking for a Senior Digital Solutions Analyst
(at least 5 years of experience)
As a Digital Solutions Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work on the most innovative and challenging projects we create as an enterprise. Our goal sounds simple, but is challenging on all aspects: matter in a patient’s life. We push the boundaries of digital technologies every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further.
Your main responsibilities
As a Digital Solutions Analyst, you will:
- build a bridge between Digital Solutions and it’s counterparts
- define, together with the client, the scope and requirements of the project.
- draft up the “ideal” solution that will take into account the IT strategy and the requirements and priorities of the business.
- document and specify the solution (use cases, information modelling, etc.)
- create the user stories based on the above and the epics provided by the PO
- on a functional level, support and guide the development teams.
- stay on top of the project together with the users, developers, architects, project managers/Scrum masters and the rest of the team, during the development process
- support business acceptation tests.
- be co-responsible for guarding the scope, ensuring quality and following up on planning and deadlines.
- Work in a fast paced, changing environment
We expect you to…
- understand the ground rules of Agile/Scrum
- easily break down complex problems and can find smart solutions thanks to your can-do attitude
- be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Be fluent in English