LOCATION : Brussels
We are looking for a DEV Engineer – Senior
An agile team consists of a small group of people combining the required skills to design, build and test valuable elements within a limited timeframe.
As a member of the agile team, the DEV engineer applies several useful skills (analysis / design / development / testing / integration), which in combination with the skills of the other members of the team compose all required skills to deliver a product at the end of each sprint.
The DEV Engineer commits to help the team to deliver a product at the end of each sprint, surpassing his/her own specific knowledge domain in order to collaborate with the team members. The focus is on the completion of the sprint backlog, containing all elements that the team must deliver and of which the sequence has been determined by the Product Owner based on the added value for the (internal or external) client.
The DEV Engineer adheres to the scrum values (focussed, committed, open, respectful, and courageous) and is able to closely collaborate with the team members.. Knowledge sharing, open communication, continuous learning and commitment to deliver added value are key.
- and active knowledge of at least one local language + passive knowledge of the other language
Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
Required experience / knowledge
At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Java, Spring, Maven, REST, Jenkins, Postman
- knowledge of common development languages used in the domain
- excellent understanding of architecture (hardware, OS, networking, databases, middleware)
- knowledge of methods, standards and security procedures as well as development tools
- experience with integration using different technologies (distributes/mainframe) and infra components
- knowledge of agile methodology
- excellent analysis skills
- team spirit
- efficient communication skills
- ambitious towards the targets of his/her squad
- agile values: focussed, committed, open, respectful, courageous
- promote continuous improvement (market evolutions, working methods, …) to improve delivery speed of software and hardware, and to improve operational quality
End : 31/07/2021